All Airstory templates begin as a project. When saved as a template, your project's elements (the content in the body of the document, comments, images and note cards) are stored as a cohesive unit and become accessible to you and your team for repeatable and consistent work.
To create a template from one of your projects:
- Click on the Publish button in the upper right-hand corner of the document (only project owners will see the Publish button).
- Select Airstory Template.
- Following the prompts, give the template a title, add a description or user instructions and then place the template into a folder (or under the Uncategorized folder if you don't have a specific folder designated for the template).
That's it, now you've turned your project into a template to be used and shared time and time again.
To retrieve your newly created/any Airstory template:
- From the purple main navigation bar select Templates, here you can access the template you just created (or the ones you've grabbed from the Airstory Market).
- Grab the desired template and either start a new project with the desired template or add the template to an existing project.
- You'll then be taken to the new or existing Airstory wherein you'll find your template and all the associated elements (content, notes, images, and comments).
We hope you enjoy using Airstory! 👍