Here are the roles and what they mean in Airstory...
At the Team level (assigned when you invite others to join your account):
- Administrator: Assigned under Team settings, the owner of the Airstory account, with full rights to invite more team members, create new teams and edit billing information.
- Member: Assigned under Team settings, a person who can create unlimited projects and assets in an Airstory account.
At the individual Project level (you must assign user roles for every project):
- Owner: Assigned at the project level, the creator of the project, with full rights to write, edit and create cards; to invite collaborators, whether guests or team members; to change information about the project, such as its name, summary, due date and word count goals; and to archive or delete the project.
- Editor: Assigned at the project level, a person with full rights to write, edit, comment and create cards.
- Researcher: Assigned at the project level, a person who can add cards to the project and view the project. Note: a Researcher cannot make edits to the document or comment on it.
- View Only: Assigned at the project level, a person who can review the content of a project. Note: a View Only user cannot add cards, make edits to the document or comment on it.
We hope you enjoy using Airstory! 👍