Here are the roles and what they mean in Airstory...
At the Team level (assigned when you invite others to join your account):
- Administrator: Assigned under Team settings, the owner of the Airstory account, with full rights to invite more team members and create new teams.
- Member: Assigned under Team settings, a person who can create unlimited projects and assets in an Airstory account.
At the individual Document level (you must assign user roles for every project):
- Owner: Assigned at the project level, the creator of the project, with full rights to write, edit and create notes; to invite collaborators, whether guests or team members; to change information about the project, such as its name, summary, due date and word count goals; to archive or delete the project; and to receive browser notifications of changes made to your project.
- Editor: Assigned at the project level, a person with full rights to write, edit, comment and create notes.
- Researcher: Assigned at the project level, a person who can add notes to the project and view the project. Note: a Researcher cannot make edits to the document or comment on it.
- View Only: Assigned at the project level, a person who can review the content of a project. Note: a View Only user cannot add notes, make edits to the document or comment on it.
To alter editorial permission levels you can do so when you add a new team member or at any time using the 'Manage Users' feature:
- Click on the green 'Share' button in the upper right-hand corner of the document screen.
- Choose 'Manage Users'.
- Find the team member for whom you'd like to change the editorial permission level.
- Select the appropriate permission level from the drop-down menu adjacent to the team members email address, like so:
We hope you enjoy using Airstory! 👍