Cookies are pieces of data stored by your web browser that websites & applications like Airstory rely on to quickly remember and retrieve information, such as your user session. This streamlines your experience, and helps Airstory communicate with third-party integrations such as Evernote.
If you're experiencing problems importing data into Airstory from a third-party such as Evernote, or the Chrome Researcher extension won't load, it's likely that your browser is blocking the reading/writing of third-party cookies.
Third-party cookies must either be enabled, or exceptions made for the following:
If you already have third-party cookies enabled, try disabling your browser extensions 1-by-1 to see if another extension is causing a conflict with Airstory or the Researcher.
Open your cookie security settings
- Here's a shortcut: chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Or manually: Settings => Advanced => Content Settings => Cookies
You can either completely switch off the block for third-party cookies,
OR add an "Allow" condition for www.filepicker.io and app.airstory.co like so:
Open your Privacy / History settings:
- Here's a shortcut: about:preferences#privacy
- Or manually: Preferences => Privacy
You can either change Accept third-party cookies to "Always",
OR click the [ Exceptions ] button and create an "Allow" exceptions for app.airstory.co like so:
Remember to click [ Save Changes ] when you're done!
- Select the Privacy option
- Under Block Cookies select "Always allow" or "Allow from websites I visit"