Follow these steps to upload your images via that import icon in your Image Library:
- Open the project where you'd like the new images to appear.
- Click on the Airstory icon in the upper left-hand corner of the document.
- Select Image Library.
- Click on the plus sign (+) beside Project Images.
- Choose the platform were the images currently live (e.g., your computer, the web, Dropbox or Instagram)
- Connect the chosen platform to your Airstory account, if applicable.
- Select the image(s) you want to import.
- Choose View/Edit Selected.
- Click Upload.
- The selected images will appear as the first images in your Image Library.
We hope you enjoy using Airstory! ☀️