To reassign an existing note you must copy or move the note to the "Unassigned Library" before you can move it to the desired project.
Follow these steps to copy or move an existing note to a new project:
- Open the project you'd like to move the note to.
- Access the 'Notes Library' from the project's purple navigation bar.
- Select 'Manage Notes'
- Choose 'All Notes' from the drop-down menu in the Notes Library.
- Using keywords or tags, search for the notes you'd like to reassign.
- From the 'Manage Notes' screen, select 'Copy (or Move) to [the chosen project]".
- Pick up the desired note(s) and file them into the chosen project's folder: