Cookies are pieces of data stored by your web browser that websites & applications like Airstory rely on to quickly remember and retrieve information, such as your user session; this streamlines your web clipping experience.
If you're finding the browser extension won't load, it's likely that your browser is blocking the reading/writing of third-party cookies.
Third-party cookies must either be enabled, or exceptions made for the following:
NB: If you already have third-party cookies enabled, try disabling your browser extensions 1-by-1 to see if another extension is causing a conflict with the Airstory web clipper. Any 'Ad Blocker' extension will likely prevent Airstory from injecting HTML into the page, which will produce the frustrating, persistent spinner.
Open your cookie security settings
- Here's a shortcut: chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Or manually: Settings => Advanced => Content Settings => Cookies
You can either completely switch off the block for third-party cookies,
OR add an "Allow" condition for www.filepicker.io and app.airstory.co like so:
Open your Privacy / History settings:
- Here's a shortcut: about:preferences#privacy
- Or manually: Preferences => Privacy
You can either change Accept third-party cookies to "Always",
OR click the [ Exceptions ] button and create an "Allow" exceptions for app.airstory.co like so:
Remember to click [ Save Changes ] when you're done!
- Select the Privacy option
- Under Block Cookies select "Always allow" or "Allow from websites I visit"