Easily import existing documents from Google Docs, Dropbox or Word/Pages into your Airstory project.
- Open the Airstory project where you'd like the imported documents to live.
- Click on the Airstory logo in the upper left-hand corner of the project view.
- Navigate to the Tab area of the opened project (found at the top of the document) and click on Add.
- Select Import.
- Choose the platform where the original content lives (e.g., Google Docs).
- Connect the chosen platform with your Airstory account, if applicable.
- Click on View/Edit Selected.
- Click Upload.
The new document will appear in the Tab area of the project (simply click on the stacked menu to the left of the Tab titles to find your newly imported document).
Happy importing 😊
You might also be interested in:
Export Airstory Content